It has been declared through a notification in the official notice released by the Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh that they are open for admissions for the candidates. The admissions have been opened in varied courses or streams of MP ITI courses for trades like, Electrician, Electroplating, Draftsman which can either be mechanical or civil, Fitter, Turner, COPA, Turner, etc. A piece of better and detailed information as regards the MP ITI admissions for the year 2019 can be read below by the interested candidates.
Admissions in MP ITI, 2019
To know the mp iti admission process well, we need to know who exactly is the admission co-ordinating authority in a particular state, which in the case of MP ITI is the Directorate of Skill Development. They are going to coordinate a huge amount of candidates which for 2019 is over 5000 employees posted in varied institutes. They are going to take admissions for Government as well as private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). The Directorate of Skill Development of Madhya Pradesh will be completely responsible to take care of everything as regarding the admissions.
Moving ahead, some of the dates which candidates need to remember as regards the MP ITI admissions are below.
|Registration start date||10th of June 2019|
|Registration closing date||25th of June 2019|
|First round merit list displayed in||June 4th week|
|Qualified candidates of First round admissions||June 4th week|
|Qualified candidates of First round admissions (with late fee)||June 4th week|
|Upgradations registration by first round candidates (qualified)||June 4th week|
|Upgradation list release date||July first week|
|Final round candidate admissions final list release||July first week|
|Second round merit list release||July 2nd week|
|Second round qualified candidates admissions||July 3rd week|
|Second round qualified candidates admissions (late fees)||July 3rd week|
|Upgradations registration by second round candidates (qualified)||July 3rd week|
|Upgradation list release date||July 4th week|
|Final round candidate admissions final list release||July 4th week|
|Third merit list release||August 1st week|
|Third round qualified candidates admissions||August 1st week|
|Third round qualified candidates admissions (late fees)||August 2nd week|
|Upgradations registration by third round candidates (qualified)||August 2nd week|
|Upgradation list release date||August 3rd week|
|Final list of third round candidates admission||August 4th week|
Some of the courses offered by the ITI Madhya Pradesh are as follows:
Electrician, Electroplating, Draftsman which can either be mechanical or civil, Fitter, Turner, COPA, Turner, mechanic motor vehicle, tools & die, makers, mechanic machine tools, Plastic processing operator, computer hardware and network maintenance, etc.
For most of the courses like Information Technology, Electronic Mechanics, Industrial Painter, Carpenter, Tractor Mechanic, Draftsman Civil, Digital Photographer, Plumber, Food Production in general, Marketing Executive, Hospital Housekeeping, Surveyor, Web Designing and Computer Graphics, etc, the basic qualification that is needed for a candidate is class 10th passed.
Application Form Details For MP ITI Admissions 2019
The interested candidates can apply online for getting admissions in ITI MP. They need to visit the official website of the sane which is: iti.mponline.gov.in. The candidates are then requested to follow every instruction very carefully before they file their admission forms online. All the correct information are requested by the candidates to make their admission forms valid. The forms are already there on official website portal wherein once done with filling of the form, candidates are requested to pay the requisite fees and then take out the print out of the same together with the application form.
– The application fees charged by ITI MP is Rs. 250.
– The application fees charged by ITI MP is Rs. 150 for the reserved category students like SC/ST category candidates.
– The requisite fees can be paid by the candidate on the online payment gateway. The same can be paid through, debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
Procedure of Admissions
– The admissions of the candidates are taken on the basis of what is called a merit list.
– The requisite merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exams or the entrance exams conducted by ITI MP.
– Reservation quota admissions will be granted to Graduates of reserved categories
– Once done with all the above-mentioned processes, the candidates are called upon to appear for counselling as per the directions are given.
– Just in case any candidate plans to leave counselling, it is hereby informed that for admissions it is mandatory to appear for same.
– The relevant documents of candidates like the ones related to age, education or their category will be verified by the authority therein.
– There is the power in the hands of the competent authority to call on admissions of any candidate and the same will be bound on them.