HPSSC Recruitment 2020: HPSSC or Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission recently announced many vacancies like Technician, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Engineer, Traffic Inspector, Assistant Store Keeper, Steno Typist, Inspector, Statistical Assistant, Station Fire Officer, Assistant Librarian, Junior Cameraman, Junior Draughtsman, Cook, Junior Scale Stenographer, and Other vacancies on regular and contract basis.
The total vacancies are 1661. Out of this 1661 vacancies, 528 vacancies are regular basis vacancies, and 1133 are contract basis vacancies. If you feel, that you are interested and eligible goes with any of these vacancies. Then you can go to www.hpsssb.hp.gov. website and apply for HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 from 26 September to 25 October 2020.
If you need more information or details like syllabus, HPSSC Latest vacancy, admit card, answer key, selection list, upcoming notices, result, upcoming notifications, merit list, etc. All this you can find on their official website, which I just mentioned.
Also Read:- Manav Sampada Portal
Eligibility Criteria and Education For HPSSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||1661|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date of Registration||25th October 2020|
- Station Fire Officer – A degree of B.E. ( Fire ) from NFSC ( Nation Fire Service College, Nagpur, Maharashtra. Or the candidate should have graduated from IFE(Institution of Fire Engineers ), Delhi, India. Or the candidate should have worked for at least 3 years in a fire station run by the Public Undertaking/Government/Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee and also have a qualification from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Junior Cameraman – The candidate should have a matric from a recognized BSE ( Board of School Education ). Possess diploma from an institution recognized by the state or central government. Or after acquiring Diploma in Photography, the candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in motion video/picture photography.
- Statistical Assistant – The candidate should have graduation in B.Sc./B.A or B.com. with Mathematics/Economics/Statistics as one of the subjects Or it’s equivalent from a recognized University.
- Traffic Inspector – Cleared the 10+2 exam from a recognized Board of University/School Education.
- Boiler Technician – Should have an issued certificate of B class Boiler attendant by the chief inspector of Boiler.
- IT Junior Office Assistant – Must Cleared the 10+2 exam from a recognized Board of University/School Education and the typing speed should be more than 25 words per minute in Hindi or you should type at least 30 words per minute in English.
- Assistant Store Keeper – One year of Diploma in computer application from an Institution/Unversity that should be recognized by the central government or HP state govt. Cleared 10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/Board/Institution.
- Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic) – Must have a Diploma in Library Science from a recognized deemed University/Institute/University. Should have a matric from a known BSE (Board of School Education). Also post-diploma, 2 years of working experience in the library from an institution known by the Centre Government/Regulatory Authority/State Government.
- Junior Engineer – The candidate should have enrolled for the AMIE from the Institution of Engineer Kolkata, India, and the permanent recognition must be more than 31.5.2013. A Degree or Diploma from a recognized Institution/University/Board, established by law by the Central Government or State Government.
- Inspector – A hotel management diploma from a known University Or a bachelor’s degree from a known university in Tourism.
- StenoTypist – Must Cleared the 10+2 exam from a recognized Board of School Education.
Also Read:- MP Bhulekh
The candidate who wants to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission vacancies has a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum age limit is 45 years. These age limits will be considered as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit will be relaxable for people who belong to a Scheduled Tribe, caste, or any other backward classes. Disable people and children of freedom fighters of Himachal Pradesh, candidates whose family member was an ex-serviceman for the H.P. Govt. will also have the upper age limit relaxable by five years.
Also Read:- Rythu Bharosa
- Ex-Servicemen of HP, General Category/ E.W.S. relieved from Defence Services on their request before completion of normal tenure – Rs. 360/-
- Physically Handicapped, General IRDP, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP. – Rs. 120/-
- S.T. of H.P./S.C. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./EWS (BPL)/BPL of H.P. – Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. /Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P. – No fees
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies – 1661
- Junior Office Assistant – 1160 Vacancies
- Asstt. Store Keeper – 40 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer – 247 Vacancies
- Station Fire Officer – 2 Vacancies
- Traffic Inspector – 6 Vacancies
- Technician – 2 Vacancies
- Statistical Assistant – 17 Vacancies
- Steno-Typist – 13 Vacancies
- Inspector – 4 Vacancies
- Bandman-cum-Guardsman – 3 Vacancies
- Assistant Librarian – 3 Vacancies
- Junior Cameraman – 8 Vacancies
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 3 Vacancies
- Cook – 1 Vacancy
- Assistant Manager – 5 Vacancies
- Salesman – 1 Vacancy
- Workshop Instructor – 5 Vacancies
- Scientific Assistant – 4 Vacancies
- Sericulture Inspector – 6 Vacancies
- Junior Draughtsman – 90 Vacancies
- Clerk – 13 Vacancies
- Junior Officer – 3 Vacancies
- Steno Typist-Trainee – 3 Vacancies
- Junior Office Assistant-Trainee – 8 Vacancies
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 1 Vacancy
- Computer Operator – 5 Vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant – 4 Vacancies
- Company Commander/Senior Instructor/Store Officer/Centre Commander – 3 Vacancies
- Restorer – 1 Vacancy
- You need an experience certificate wherever require.
- Need matriculation certificate to verify your age.
- You will have a need for BPL certificates, if applicable.
- The candidate will need a provisional certificate along with the all semesters or years mark sheets. A degree or diploma will be needed with a mark sheet of all years in educational qualifications support as prescribed under the essential R & P Rules of qualification column.
- If the caste certificate applicable to you then you’ll need it.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) by which it has been so treated and that if the qualification possessed by the candidates is equivalent, a copy of order/letter under which it has been so treated may also be enclosed
- You’ll also need all other certificates if there is a required for carrying evaluation and determining eligibility as mentioned in the criteria, whichsoever applicable to the applications.
How to Apply
To apply for HPSSC recruitment 2020, One needs to sign up themselves on ORA, you can find it on the official website, which we have mentioned in the article. Once you registered yourself, now sign in the application using the Username and password you created at the time of registration.
http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in website will display category-wise details of the vacancies. To apply for the vacancy you have to hit the apply button. Now you have to do some things like select the district and tehsil for the exam, fill in your personal and contact details, upload your scanned photo and signature, and fill your qualifications details according to the vacancy.
If there is any experience required for the vacancy then the candidate will redirect to an experience page or if not required, then the candidate will redirect to the payment option. Now make a payment, you will see a status “fee received” after the payment. Now you are good to go.