Jagananna Amma Vodi- These days governments in various states are running different types of welfare schemes. In the state of Andhra Pradesh as well there are many welfare schemes run by the state government. Many of those schemes benefit needy people from various sectors of society. Today in this article we are going to talk about a very important scheme for the people of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is known as the Amma Vodi scheme. The Ammavodi scheme is mainly to help the mothers or guardians to educate their children.
So in this article, we are going to discuss some important things like how to check the Ammavodi eligibility list and much other. But before anything else, we will try to discuss some basic points regarding this scheme. Make sure to read the article till the end to get all the important information. You can also jump right to the section that you want to read by using the page jump content table.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
The Amma Vodi scheme is launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy on January 9, 2020. This scheme aims to provide financial help to the mothers or guardians living below the poverty line but want to educate their children. It is one of those nine flagship schemes of the state government collectively called Navratanalu. Under this scheme, the government has already allotted rupees 6,456 crores fund to help the mothers and guardians. The government will provide financial help of Rs. 15,000 annually to the below poverty line mothers or guardians to educate their child.
This money will be credited directly into the bank accounts of the mothers at the beginning of the year. But remember one thing that it is only for the students studying in classes I to XII and both private and government schools we will be covered under this scheme. This scheme can be considered as a great step towards helping the students with their expenses in studies. It will surely cut some of their burdens regarding the fees and all that stuff. The state government has already credited the money into the accounts of 43 lakh mothers or guardians living below the poverty line which is expected to benefit nearly 82 lakh students in the state.
With the Amma Vodi scheme, the government aims to bring some significant changes to the education system by making it easily accessible to the students. All the eligible people can apply for this scheme and enjoy its benefits, we will discuss the process of application and eligibility criteria for this scheme later in this article.
Also Read:- Rgrhcl
Amma Vodi Beneficiary Status and List Check Online
The people who have submitted their details and applied for this scheme can check the beneficiary list online. To check the beneficiary list you have to visit the official website of Jagananna Amma Vodi. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the list online.
Step 1: First of all visit the official website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: Now on the home page of the website click on an option named “SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME”.
Step 3: After clicking that option you will be redirected to a page where you have to enter your details. On this page enter your mother’s or guardian’s Aadhaar no. and then enter the verification code.
Step 4: At the end click the “Get Details” button and the eligibility status of the beneficiary will appear on the screen.
You can take a printout of the eligibility status for further formalities.
Also Read:- Tnreginet
Application Process for the Amma Vodi Scheme
The eligible people can apply for this scheme to take its benefits. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the scheme.
Step 1: First of all you will need an application form to apply for the scheme. You can get that form by searching it on the internet or you can visit the relevant government office to get the form.
Step 2: Now fill all the required details in the form without any mistake.
Step 3: Attach the required documents and photo with the form.
Step 4: After doing all these things submit the form to the relevant government office.
Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria
So before anybody applies for the scheme they should read the eligibility criteria very carefully. There are certain requirements and when the person meets all the requirements they become eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The mother or guardian and children should be citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- Their family should hold a white ration card and should belong to the below poverty line group.
- Children’s mother or guardian should ensure at least 75% attendance of their children in the school.
- If any child discontinues the studies in the middle of the session then he/she will not be able to avail the benefits this scheme.
- Employees in the central or state government are not eligible to apply for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Any child studying in classes from 1st to 12th in a government or a private school is eligible for this scheme.
1. Documents Needed
There are some documents that you need to submit at the time of applying for this scheme. We are mentioning all the important documents below.
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card.
- The applicant will be required to submit an address proof. It can electricity bill, Voter ID card, etc.
- The mother or guardian of the children has to submit their bank account details to get the money.
- Name of the school where the child is studying. The child should also have a school ID card to confirm that he/she is in the said school.
- Passport size photo of the mother of children.
Also Read:- YSR Rythu Bharosa
Key Benefits of the Scheme
One thing is very obvious that with this scheme the student and their mother or guardians are going to get a lot of help. We are mentioning some benefits of this scheme below:-
- With the help of this scheme, the children belonging to the below poverty line group will get access to quality education.
- All the beneficiaries under the Amma Vodi scheme will get financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 on a yearly basis.
- The money will be directly credited into the bank accounts of the mother or guardian.
- With this scheme, the government aims to improve the literacy rate in the state. As it will encourage more and more students to continue their studies.
- This scheme might become helpful to decrease the dropout rate in the schools within the state.
So this was all the important information related to the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme. Apart from investing in this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh is also investing a good amount of money in developing school infrastructure in the state. This infrastructure development of government schools in the state will be very helpful to improve the quality of education there.
Everybody is hopeful to get see good results from this scheme and other schemes like it. If you find this article informative then feel free to share it with your friends.