PNB Recruitment 2020- PNB (Punjab National Bank) has recently released a notification for some vacancies. In this notification, they have invited people to apply for the posts of 1o faculty, office assistant, and attendant. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies through the prescribed medium in the notification.
The notification was released on 23 September 2020 and they are accepting the applications till 07 October 2020. The total no. of vacancies is 10 which consists of posts for faculty, office assistant, and attendant. In this article, we will provide you all the information like Age Limit, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, and How to Apply.
PNB Assitant Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Punjab Nation Bank (PNB)|
|No. Of Vacancies||10|
|Posts||Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant|
|Notification Date||23 September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||07 October 2020|
|Mode of Application||By post|
The successful candidates after the selection process will be placed for work in PNB RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institute). This placement will be on a contract basis for a period of one year on a fixed consideration salary. These vacancies are in two PNB RSETI first is RSETI Golaghat and the second RSETI is RSETI Sibsagar. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies before the last date of application.
Also Read:- Jan Soochna Portal
No. of Vacancies (Post Wise)
- Office Assistant- 04
- Faculty- 04
- Attendant- 02
- The candidate shall be a Graduate/ Post Graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology/ B.Sc (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing)/B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of computers and the ability for teaching.
- The person applying for the vacancies should have excellent communication skills in the local language (essential). Apart from the local language, the candidates should also be fluent in English. Hindi will be an additional advantage.
- Good skills in typing in the local language is very important. But if the candidate possesses good typing skills in English and Hindi then it will be an additional advantage.
- If the candidate has some previous experience as faculty then it will be preferred.
2. Office Assistant
- The candidate shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/ BA/ B.Com./ with computer knowledge.
- Candidate should also have knowledge in basic accounting because it is a preferred qualification.
- The candidate should possess fluency in speaking and writing the local language.
- If the candidate is fluent in Hindi/ English then it will be an added qualification.
- The candidate shall be skilled in MS Office (Word and Excel), internet, and tally.
- The candidate should possess typing skills in the local language. And typing skills in English is an additional advantage.
- The candidate should be a Matriculate.
- Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred.
Also Visit : Rythu Bharosa
- After the selection, the candidate will get a fixed salary of Rs. 20,000/-.
- The selected candidates will also get a fixed travel allowance: Actual subject to a maximum of Rs. 1500/- per month against bills or they can claim Rs. 500/- on a declaration basis.
- They will also get EPF, ESI according to rules.
2. Office Assistant
- Selected candidates will get a fixed salary of Rs. 12,000/-.
- Other than that they will also get a Fixed travel allowance: Actual subject to a maximum of Rs. 1000/- per month against bills or can claim Rs. 500/- on a declaration basis.
- The candidates will also get EPF, ESI as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a fixed salary of Rs. 8,000/-.
- Fixed Travel Allowance [FTA]: Rs. 500/- per month
- EPF, ESI as per rule.
Also Read:- Shala Darpan Rajasthan
How To Apply
Many articles on the web are saying that you can apply for these vacancies online. But actually, it is false, there is no online mode of application mentioned in the notification. The candidates have to apply through the offline channels suggested in the notification.
The candidates have to apply with bio-data, photocopies of documents supporting age (Desirable age between 22 to 40 years), self-attested recent photograph, experience, and qualification certificate.
All the above-mentioned things are to be submitted on the following address:
Punjab National Bank, Circle Office Jorhat,
GSAD Section, Punjab National Bank,
Babu Patty, Jorhat 785001
between 10.00 AM and 2.00 PM on Bank working days
- First of all, the candidates will have to give a written test to evaluate their General Knowledge and Computer capabilities (For Faculty & Office Assistant post).
- Then the candidates will have to appear in a personal interview to check their leadership qualities, communication ability, problem-solving ability, attitude, and the capacity to along with the trainees, development approach.
- They will also conduct a Demonstration/ Presentation to check communication capability and teaching skills (For the post of Faculty Only).
So this way everything about this vacancy, if you like this article then feel free to share it with your friends.