TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Recently the Tamilnadu postal circle has invited applications for the vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak posts. There are a total of 3162 vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak in Tamilnadu. So the interested and eligible people can apply for these vacancies. Since Tamilnadu postal circle comes under the India Post so these are government vacancies only.
There are various job profiles under this Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (Abpm) and Dak Sevak. All these job profiles in the postal service have their own duties of managing and distribution of posts. So yes it is a very good opportunity for those people who are searching for jobs and want to work in the postal service department.
The application for these posts started from September 1 2020 and the last date to apply is 30 September 2020. So all the people who are interested and eligible can apply for these posts. And in this article, we are going to give you all the information related to these vacancies.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment Details
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Department||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Payout||Rs.10,000/- – Rs.14,500/-|
|No. of Vacancies||3162|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The age limit for the candidates applying for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak is a minimum of 18 years and the maximum limit is 40 years. This age should be as of September 1, 2020. There is also some relaxation in the upper limit of the age depending upon the category. For the OBC category, there is a relaxation of 3 years and for SC/ST category this relaxation is of 5 years in the upper limit of age.
Also Read- Tnreginet
According to the TN Postal Service Recruitment Notification, the Gen/OBC/EWS categories have to pay a prescribed amount of Rs. 100. they can pay this amount through the channels available at the time of application on the official website. And the same notification also says that the SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates need not pay any application fees.
According to the TN Postal Service Recruitment notification, the candidate applying for these posts should have passed class 10th or equivalent with passing marks in the local language, English, and Mathematics from any government recognized board/university/institution.
As the candidates who will get selected will be placed in Tamilnadu so they should have knowledge of the Tamil Language. In the notification, they say that candidates should know to speak, read, and write the Tamil language.
Also Read:- Mahabhulekh
At the time of applying for these vacancies, there are certain documents that are needed. Following is a list of documents that are needed at the time of application online.
- Candidates need to have their X class/SSC certificate combined marks memo or X class/SSC certificate.
- The candidates applying for the vacancies should also have their X class / SSC Mark Sheet marks/grades/points for the candidates having a certificate and marks memo separately (or) X Class/SSC additional Marks Memo having marks/grades/points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in a single attempt.
- All the candidates need to have their DOB proof if DOB is not in the X class / SSC Mark Certificate/ SSC Marks Memo (or) X Class/SSC 2nd additional Marks Memo having marks/grades/points for candidate having two marks memos being qualified in a single attempt.
- Candidates are required to have a computer certificate and a community certificate.
- Apart from the above certificates and mark sheets, the candidates should also have a photo and signature.
- At last, for a PH candidate, the certificate of disability is mandatory and for a transgender candidate, the certificate of transgender is mandatory.
How to Apply?
The mode of application for these vacancies is online. The whole process has to be completed online only. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must register themselves on the https://indiapost.gov.in and https://appost.in/gdsonline portal first.
At the time of registration, the candidates have to provide some of their basic details such as Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, etc. After successful registration, you will get a registration no. Then you can apply for these posts on the portal only.
Remember one thing that only one registration is allowed per candidate. And the candidates can use the same registration no. for submission of application during the cycle to any of the circles.
So this was all the information regarding this vacancy. If you find this article informative feel free to share it with your friends.